Banquet Rooms for EventsAt Jaden’s Catering our elegant, private, clean, tastefully decorated banquet rooms are perfect for an event venue in Monroeville. Our rooms are perfect for showers, rehearsal dinners, reunions, communions, birthday parties, anniversary parties, and any other event in between.
Jaden’s Catering Banquet Menus:
You may choose from any of our breakfast, lunch, or dinner menus listed or you can create your own menu. Any menu chosen must be at least $8.95 per person. Our breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus are available at any time of the day. All menus are set up buffet-style. If sit-down is preferred, please contact our office for more information about our sit-down services and prices.
We have four banquet rooms located at our establishment in Monroeville:
Jaden’s 4727 William Penn Highway
- Upper Level seats 120 guests (must have a minimum of 60 guests) $125.00 Room Rental
- Lower Level seats 65 guests (must have a minimum of 30 guests) $75.00 Room Rental
Jaden’s II 4733 William Penn Highway
- Room I seats 80 guests (must have a minimum of 30 guests) $75.00 Room Rental
Provided with Banquet Room Rentals:
- Room Rental lasts for 4 hours (this does not include decorating time)
- All rooms are tastefully decorated. There are center pieces, matching the room décor, available for customer use at no extra fee. Decorations are permitted to be brought in; however, we do not allow taping (including command strips) to our walls or confetti of any type.
- All rooms have round tables with padded seats. Each table seats up to 8 people. The tables are covered with white linen table cloths. China service is included in all rooms at no additional fee.
- Two sets of lighting capability in the upper and lower level rooms.
- We can provide a portable screen, podium, projector, etc. at no extra cost.
- We have an electric chair lift going to our lower level room
- Our facilities require customers to BYOB. We offer beer meisters in each room at no additional fee. Wine glasses and ice are also provided at no additional fee.
- Since we do not have a liquor license, the customer is responsible for providing a bartender(s) to serve your guests. Or, you can assign a guest to serve the alcohol at your event.
- Our servers will cut and serve cake at no additional fee.
- Clean-up is included in your cost.
- Any menu you choose must meet the minimum cost requirement of $8.95 per person
- We require a non-refundable $100.00 deposit at the time of booking. This deposit will secure the room and the date requested. This deposit will be deducted from your final balance.
Here is a simple way to figure out the cost of your event:
Step One: Choose a menu from breakfast, lunch, or dinner (costs are listed) number of guests multiplied by menu cost = menu total
Step Two: Drink Cost (automatically added to your order – includes all hot/cold soft drinks) number of guests multiplied by $1.50 = drink cost
Step Three: 7% Sales Tax is added onto food and drink
Step Four: Add Room Rental ($125 or $75)
Step Five: Add 18% Server Gratuity
Following these steps to calculate your total will help give you an idea of the total cost of your event. Our office staff will be happy to assist you with any steps in planning your event. Menu costs are the same as our catering menu. A full menu must be ordered when booking one of the rooms (we do not allow on a la carte items to be ordered). We welcome special requests. We do not allow any confetti or taping of the walls.